1. A Taste Of Freedom, Ajahn Chah. A collection of Buddhist lessons. Passed on by Rob, whom I met working on a farm on St Martin's, Isles of Scilly, in summer, early 1990s.
3. Broken pin from 2010, when I coxed the ladies Islander gig rowing crew in the World Pilot Gig Championships. A great bunch of girls!
4. Pink strip of gauze from summer 2009, from a certain person. One of the most memorable years of my life.
5. 10 litre rucksack to carry it all, from a recent trip to the Scottish highlands.
6. Magnetic cow fridge magnet, from my sister.
7. 2-step verification thing from my bank. A necessary evil.
8. MacBook Air
10. Samsung featurephone. It goes where the iPhone cannot. I believe this to be indestructable.